Call now to make your reservation: 613-771-9292
WANT TO MAKE A RESERVATION?
Here’s how it works:
- Call ahead to make your reservation, we don’t take reservations for the same night, you must call at least four hours before your planed time of reservation.
- Making a reservation guarantees you a spot in our restaurant no necessarily in one of our patios, it will depend on how busy we are at time of your reservation for us to assign you a table.
- Max amount of people in one table is 8 and is only indoors; groups of 8 or bigger will be split in different tables.
- Your party needs to be complete in order to access our premises.
- Once inside our restaurant you must apply hand sanitizer and sign in with one of our hostess. (You must provide your name & phone number for our records as per Ontario province regulations)
- We encourage our guest to scan on their phone our contact less menu.
- You must wear a mask inside our premises: while being seated, going to the restroom or exiting the building.
- Your party will be allowed to dine in for 1.5 hours, to allow cleaning and sanitation for the next party.
- You can not exchange table once seated.
Note: Our last reservation our walk in is taken half-hour prior our closing time after this time we only do take out.
Thank you for understanding our policies during this difficult times of pandemic, we hope your dining
experience at Chilangos is like being in Mexico.